Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Cats!

Hello!

So after showing off my blog to my friends my best friend (hi Brit!) read one of the sentences in my 'About Me' section as "I'm a cat.". After reading through that particular section several times in hysterics this very post idea came to mind. Cats!

I have two furry companions of my own, Haymitch and Katniss. (Yes I named my cat after characters from The Hunger Games!) They are both very beautiful and loving, even if Haymitch does pretend to hate me. But what I love about cats is their natural ability to make people smile. Whether you love or hate cats you simply cannot tell me that not a single one of the many cat videos on the internet has made you laugh or at least smile!





Cats are everywhere (muhahahaha). Recently I visited Australia and brought home several cat themed goodies, like cat wrapping paper from one of my favourite shops Typo. It really was vital that I brought some cat wrapping paper back from the other side of the world, promise! Will anyone ever receive a gift wrapped in this paper? No. I shall frame it.

Today I wish to spread the loving joy of cats with you all. I hope this post inspires you to watch cat videos all day long, laugh at cat memes or travel to the other side of the world for some cat wrapping paper. The truth is, everyone needs to smile more, and I believe my cat revolution will help us all achieve just that! Share these smiles with those around you because everyone deserves that extra happiness, even if it is brought on by a silly old cat. As The Aristocats said... "everybody wants to be a cat".

Love, Em, Haymitch and Katniss x

No comments:

Post a Comment